7. Acne breakouts
© Depositphotos.com © Depositphotos.com
- Avoid sugary and starchy products to control acne. Instead, add lots of fruits and vegetables into your diet which are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and other essential nutrients important for your skin health.
- If you have acne on your body, change your clothes and opt for more loose, comfortable styles. If you get sweaty while wearing your clothes, wash them before putting them back on.
8. Heat rash
- Wear light, loose clothes made of natural fabrics.
- Make a cool compress with a tea bag. After making yourself a cup of tea, put the tea bag in the fridge to cool it off and then apply it to the irritated skin to relieve itching.
- Stay as cool and dry as possible, use fans and air conditioning, take showers when possible, and exercise outdoors in the morning or evening when it’s cool.
- Get some pulp from aloe vera leaves and apply it onto the skin a few times a day. It’s a great way to soothe the skin and make it heal faster.
It’s really important to remember that all of these problems can be caused by dehydration. Since your body loses way more water during hot summer days, you should increase your water consumption significantly. It will help you to avoid many beauty and health problems.
Do you know of any other helpful beauty tips to use during the summer? We’d like you to share them with us in the comments.