5. Hair problems
© Depositphotos.com © Depositphotos.com
- Tight hairstyles can be damaging to your hair, so change them out for more loose, comfortable styles from time to time.
- Wash your hair less often, just a couple times a week. This prevents your scalp from overdrying and stimulates oil production in your skin. If your hair gets sweaty or greasy between washes, simply rinse them with water in the shower without shampoo or use dry shampoo if it’s really necessary.
- Use a hat when you are in the sun and hair products with UV protection.
6. An oily face
© Depositphotos.com © Depositphotos.com © Depositphotos.com
- Avoid over-drying your skin after using cleansers with aggressive ingredients. Also avoid ingredients that clog your pores such as mineral oil, petroleum, and petrolatum.
- A good natural remedy for oily skin is to stir ground oatmeal with hot water and add a tablespoon of honey to it. Apply this paste to your face for 3 minutes and then wash it off with water.