8. They help treat migraines and headaches.
If you are looking for a natural way to treat your migraine, look no further than your fruit basket. A banana peel across the forehead and across the back of the neck can help relieve headaches! This is due to the potassium in the peel.
- Put the banana peel in the freezer for an hour.
- Apply one line of peel to your forehead and one to the back of your neck.
- Leave it on until it becomes warm.
- Repeat if you still have a headache with additional cold peels.
9. Meat tenderizer
© depositphotos.com © depositphotos.com
To keep your steak moist and tender, add some ripe banana skin to the roasting pan. This way, you will ensure that your roast stays juicy while it’s in the oven and that it stays full of flavor. The banana peel works as a blanket for your meat — it keeps it cooking while also keeping the moisture from vaporising.